Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Shopping at Target FAIL! Home Decor + Christmas Decoration Shopping!

Christmas Shopping at Target FAIL! Home Decor + Christmas Decoration Shopping! EEEEEP! Hey guys, SOOO today I'm back with my first weekly Christmas vlog - don't worry, I'm not vlogging on this channel forever but I thought I would do a little christmas vlogging through December and then hopefully I'll start a vlog channel in the new year! Let me know if you guys wanna see anything specific in the vlogs, like challenges, boyfriend buys my outfits, more shopping at target, gift swaps or anything else! Okaaay, love you guys! Byeee xo

My Instagram @sarahjanebetts -

10 DIY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Room Decor DIYs For The Holidays!: FRIDAY HAUL 2017!: TO SCHOOL VIDEOS!

10 DIY BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES! Notebooks, Pencil Cases & Decor 2017! : Morning Routine For School! Back to School 2017! : Back To School LIFE HACKS Everyone Should Know!! DIY Life Hacks 2017 : music used within my videos is either copyright or royalty free, and/or I have gained permission via record label or individual artists.

Transitions credit to: Gabrielle Marie video is a 10 DIY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Room Decor DIYs For The Holidays! but over the next few videos you can expect to see Holiday / Christmas Morning Routines, Holiday Night Routines, Life Hacks For Christmas, Testing Christmas ____ , Things To Do When You're Bored Over The Holidays, DIY Gift Ideas, GIVEAWAYS, A Black Friday Haul, Girl Struggles and way way more! xoxo

_________________

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: sarahbettsinquiry@outlook.com

Want to send me something? Here is my postal address! :)

PO BOX 15252 CITY EAST QLD 4002

No comments:

Post a Comment