Tuesday, December 5, 2017

DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS+FILMING NEW VLOGMAS INTRO 2017!

HELLO VLOGMAS 2017!!! Who's ready!!?

WHY I MADE MY RELATIONSHIP PUBLIC (last vlog)➜ To me for more vlogs!➜ OPEN THIS FOR MORE SARAI♡

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

❀Subscribe To My Main Channel!➜ Username: krazyrayray

❀Twitter➜ Channel➜ soundcloud!➜ soundcloud!➜ FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES❁•∙

Manager/Business inquiries can be sent to vanessa@jamesgrant.com

with "KRAZYRAYRAY" in the subject bar!

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Heyy!! Little secret message haha :) My name is Sarai! I also make videos on my main channel Krazyrayray. BUT I hope you enjoyed this video " DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS+FILMING NEW VLOGMAS INTRO 2017! " Def subscribe to see more behind the scenes of my life!

Xoxo, Sarai♡

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

No comments:

Post a Comment