Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Testing a Christmas Pinterest Recipe!

Hey guys! So In today's video I am making a super cool Christmas cookie recipe I found on Pinterest! It was pretty hard to make and I made a mess, but I had a ton of fun! Hope you guys like the video!

XOXO,

Ella

Support and subscribe! OUT MY MERCH:

Room Tour: YouTube Tips: I edit my Instagram pics: old are you?

17

What camera do you use?

Canon EOS 70D

What Lenses do you use?

30mm 1.4

Is that your real voice?

Yes

What editor?

Final cut pro

STALK ME:)

Instagram- @ellaelbells

YouNow- www.younow.com/ellaelbells

Depop- @ella_elbells

Business email- ellavanillabean@gmail.com

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. This video is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

----

Hi I'm Ella Elbells and I am a 17-year old girl who loves anything DIY, lifestyle, beauty and fashion-related! I post videos on food, style, advice and so much more! I also love filming routine videos and vlogs so you guys can get to know me. You can expect to see seasonal videos too like Back to School, Halloween, Summer and Holiday videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment