Tuesday, November 28, 2017

ELEGANT CHRISTMAS TABLESCAPE | A GOLD & FAUX FUR CHRISTMAS

Hello DIY Queens & Kings!!!

In this video I show you my Christmas Tablescape and Christmas home decorations. This year I decided to have a Gold and Faux Fur Christmas and I'm obsessed with it! If fur wasn't enough, one of the best decor items for this tablescape is the ornament cascading centerpiece, which is to die for! I just can't stop staring at it, and it'd for sure be a conversation starter or the WOW! factor at your upcoming Christmas gathering!!! I was going to go for traditional this year, but changed my mind last minute, and I'm glad I did!

Decorations from Dollar Tree, Walmart, HomeGoods, Joann Fabric, Pier1 & Target.

Thanks for watching!!!

To see how I make the "Microfiber Faux Fur Christmas Stocking"

Click here ➡️ more INSPIRATION🔸 out my STORE or to BUY AMAZON items you see on my VIDEOS🔸

🔸Click here to BE FRIENDS!🔸

IG: @thetayraperezproject

FB: Thetayraperezproject

TW:@tayraproject

PIN: Inquiries ONLY: thetayraperezproject@gmail.com

Tayra Perez

P.O Box 3137

Cumming, GA 30028

Feel free to leave video requests in my COMMUNITY tab for our weekly POLL. Please don't forget to LIKE + COMMENT + SHARE + SUBSCRIBE!!!

Watch my WEDDING my PROJECTS my HAULS

No comments:

Post a Comment