Thursday, December 7, 2017

Opening Early Christmas Presents 2017

If you've missed our last vlog check it out! forget to subscribe to us for more awesome videos! Mimi has been such a great girl Mommy & Daddy decided to surprise her with early Christmas surprises!

Subscribe to Mimi's World!

Follow us on Instagram! friends! I'm Jen & welcome to my channel of my beautiful babies!

Mariah A.K.A Mimi who turned 5 on January 30th & baby Tristan A.K.A Son Boy who was born November 16, 2016.

We are a family born & raised in California. BAY AREA represent!!!! Go Warriors!!!!

I am a k-1st grade teacher & I homeschool my daughter & now my son. Our vlogs are full of fun, inspiration & love! So go ahead & subscribe!

SEND US AWESOME FAN MAIL!!!

Mariah

P.O BOX 2080 23rd St #6659

San Pablo CA 94806

christmas gift ideas for teens

http://bit.ly/2iuAjeg

No comments:

Post a Comment